Thursday 3 February 2011

My New Apple iPhone Bumper

I think the Apple iPhone 4 Bumper (£26 from www.apple.com) is a really cool way to accessorise your iPhone, whilst protecting it and solving those damn antenna issues! I feel like I'm cheating the iPhone a little when I use a bumper, because I love the whole look, design and feel of the iPhone out of the box, however, the antenna issues at home are too bad to ignore!

I chose the bumper in orange because I love the contrast between the black of the iPhone 4 and the orange of the bumper. Its kind of shocking, (I've received mixed reviews so far!) but I think its really cool! I stole these photos from www.apple.com because I don't have a camera, apart from the one on my iPhone 4! Check out the website for more colours!

iPhone 4 Bumper: Note the "camber" that offsets the
iPhone 4 from a flat surface, such as a desk.

















2 comments:

  1. I love this :) I wish i had an iphone though! Im a blackberry girl but the new iphone 5!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't think the iphone still had these issues but of late i've been having SERIOUS reception issues so seems i may have to invest in one of these :s

    Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete